Please see below for information on our open role.
Customer Service Rep (Healthy Foods Distribution)
About the Role:
Based in the San Clemente office, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service to customers sizing from multinational brands to privately owned food processors. They will also communicate effectively with all departments and team members within Seawind Foods, and report to Vice President of Sales.
About Seawind Foods:
Seawind Foods is a thriving supplier of healthy, dehydrated vegetables, fruits, and spices. The company procures ingredients, throughout the globe, by partnering with processors using state-of-the-art technology and finally distributes them to industrial food processors, retailers and national consumer brands. Their ingredient’s food quality and safety certifications include FDA, GMO Free, Kosher, Clean Label and GFSI.
- Work side-by-side with staff to assure service standards and objectives are met.
- Greet, direct, and assist in all customer visits in a courteous and helpful manner. Provide guidance and answer questions in a positive and tactful manner.
- Process sample requests with speed and accuracy.
- Process various forms and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review customer completed forms for thoroughness and assess the need for further clarification.
- Maintain binders and file completed forms in appropriate locations.
- Data entry to maintain up-to-date customer service tickets including scope of issues, action steps, and resolution within Salesforce CRM.
- Answer telephones, check and respond to voicemail messages, and transfer calls appropriately.
- Respond via email to various customer inquiries.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, and customers at all times.
- Operation of various types of office equipment and software.
- High school graduate
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience
- Must have outstanding telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibit organizational skills in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a “can do” team-oriented attitude
- Competence in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- CRM experience (preferably with Salesforce) is preferred
- Self-driven and eager to exceed customers’ expectations
Interested in this role? Please contact Julie Swink, VP of Sales, email@example.com