Please see below for information on our open role.
Marketing Content Specialist
About the Role:
The Marketing Content Specialist will be part of Seawind’s sales and marketing team and will assist in all aspects of the marketing across lead generation, social media creation and execution, website development, branding, email campaign planning and creation, and other digital marketing initiatives. Additionally, and as time permits, assist in customer service duties.
About Seawind Foods:
Seawind Foods is a thriving supplier of healthy, dehydrated vegetables, fruits, and spices. The company procures ingredients throughout the globe by partnering with processors using state-of-the-art technology and finally distributes them to industrial food processors, retailers and national consumer brands. Their ingredient’s food quality and safety certifications include FDA, GMO Free, Kosher, Clean Label and GFSI.
- Content strategy and execution:
- Develop a deep understanding of the target audience by conducting market research, meeting with internal teams, interviewing customers, and leveraging trends.
- Develop and implement clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company’s value propositions.
- Analyze how well existing content assets are performing and identify the gaps.
- Email campaign content and management:
- Writing and editing as needed
- Work with Support journey development, e.g., via Salesforce
- Website content:
- Website strategy and development support
- Template creation and editing, e.g., WordPress
- Social media content and management:
- Template creation and alteration, e.g., Canva
- Social media creation and scheduling, e.g., Cloud Campaign
- Coordination with Sales team:
- Sales support, e.g., list building, templates
- Sales materials, e.g., collateral/brochures
- CRM support, e.g., Salesforce
- Reporting dashboards Analytics tracking
- Work side-by-side with staff to assure service standards and objectives are met.
- Customer Service
- Attend Tradeshows as requested
- Basic Excel / Office skills and understanding
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong task management and organizational skills
- Excellent coordination and teamwork capabilities
- Experience with Marketing Cloud (preferred)
- Basic photo and video editing experience, (Photoshop and/or Illustrator preferred)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA in business or marketing related fields preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Interested in this role? Please contact Julie Swink, VP of Sales, [email protected]